Listed below are some of the insurance companies and organizations available:
- Medical Benefits Administrators
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- Hometown Health Plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio.
- Benefit Services / Mutual Health Services
Voluntary Employee Benefits
Employers often permit their employees to purchase additional amounts of life insurance, disability income protection, critical illness insurance or accident insurance through payroll deduction. Fredericks Insurance is licensed with companies that provide these coverages and can work with your employer to set-up these programs. Ask your employer if Fredericks Insurance can meet with your company’s Benefits Coordinator or owner to discuss this opportunity.
Whether it is an individual retirement account through your employer or a Retirement account on your own, Fredericks Insurance has the capacity and expertise to assist you. Within the retirement planning arena, annuities are very popular due to the guarantee of principle amount invested and not losing the interest money gained. Contact us to learn more about these exciting opportunities.
Medicare is a very confusing government program. We at Fredericks Insurance can remove the mystery surrounding Medicare. Get your questions answered by the Ohio Medicare experts.
After reading our introduction to Ohio Medicare, please feel free to call or email us to learn more about how it all works. You are not alone feeling overwhelmed by all of the choices you have to make regarding Medicare. We at Fredericks Insurance are here to help you. You can even come to our corporate office in New Philadelphia, Ohio to get your questions answered in person.
If you are looking for Medicare information for your mom or dad, then you have come to the right place. We can give you the information about all Medicare health plan options and you can help your parents get on the plan that will work best for them.
It has taken us years of diligent research about Medicare and helping hundreds of clients navigate the Medicare system to understand it all.
Don’t take a chance on picking the wrong Medicare coverage and spending money that doesn’t need to be spent. We at Fredericks Insurance can save you time and money regarding Medicare choices.
Here is a quick and simple overview of what Medicare is and the various parts that it consists of. We have read all of the rules and regulations and can explain it all to you in the simplest of terms. So, let’s start with the terms.
What is Medicare?
Medicare is health insurance for the following:
- People 65 or older
- People under 65 with certain disabilities
- People of any age with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant)
The Different Parts of Medicare
The different parts of Medicare help cover specific services:
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Helps cover inpatient care in hospitals
- Helps cover skilled nursing facility, hospice, and home health care
Medicare Part B (Medical/Doctor Insurance)
- Helps cover doctors’ and other health care providers’ services, outpatient care, durable medical equipment, and home health care
- Helps cover some preventive services to help maintain your health and to keep certain illnesses from getting worse
Medicare Part C (also known as Medicare Advantage)
- Offers health plan options run by Medicare-approved private insurance companies. Medicare Advantage Plans are a way to get the benefits and services covered under Part A and Part B. Most Medicare Advantage Plans cover Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D). Some Medicare Advantage Plans may include extra benefits for an extra cost.
Medicare Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage)
- Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs
- May help lower your prescription drug cost and help protect against higher costs
- Run by Medicare-approved private insurance companies
Medicare is not something you have to face alone. We truly are here to educate and help you make the wise choice about your various Medicare coverage options. Pick up the phone and call us now at (330) 308-0200.
A combined total of over 120 years of employee benefit experience consisting of:
- Stop-Loss Reinsurance
- Third Party Administration
- Actual Employer Decision Making Experience
- Insurance Carrier/Insurance Underwriting
- Plan language/Plan Cost-Structure
Fredericks Insurance delivers unparalleled positive performance for current and prospective employee benefits customers.
Voluntary Employee Benefits
Growing in population is the option for individual employees to customize their benefits selection to most effectively meet their maximum individual needs. In order to facilitate this, Fredericks Insurance provides the insurance carriers that offer these various products.
Employer sponsored such as 401(k) or 403(b). Individual retirement accounts (IRA) through annuities or specific life insurance such as deferred compensation, Fredericks Insurance has the capability to offer these products and insurance carriers to meet your needs.
Medicare Advantage Plans
With $0 deductible/$0 premium cost options that include prescription coverage, your Medicare Advantage Plan needs are able to be satisfied at Fredericks Insurance with a personal one on one meeting to explain things available at no additional cost.