Medicare is a very confusing government program. We at Fredericks Insurance can remove the mystery surrounding Medicare. Get your questions answered by the Ohio Medicare experts.
After reading our introduction to Ohio Medicare, please feel free to call or email us to learn more about how it all works. You are not alone feeling overwhelmed by all of the choices you have to make regarding Medicare. We at Fredericks Insurance are here to help you. You can even come to our corporate office in New Philadelphia, Ohio to get your questions answered in person.
If you are looking for Medicare information for your mom or dad, then you have come to the right place. We can give you the information about all Medicare health plan options and you can help your parents get on the plan that will work best for them.
It has taken us years of diligent research about Medicare and helping hundreds of clients navigate the Medicare system to understand it all.
Don’t take a chance on picking the wrong Medicare coverage and spending money that doesn’t need to be spent. We at Fredericks Insurance can save you time and money regarding Medicare choices.
Here is a quick and simple overview of what Medicare is and the various parts that it consists of. We have read all of the rules and regulations and can explain it all to you in the simplest of terms. So, let’s start with the terms.
What is Medicare?
Medicare is health insurance for the following:
• People 65 or older
• People under 65 with certain disabilities
• People of any age with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant)
The Different Parts of Medicare
The different parts of Medicare help cover specific services:
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
• Helps cover inpatient care in hospitals
• Helps cover skilled nursing facility, hospice, and home health care
Medicare Part B (Medical/Doctor Insurance)
• Helps cover doctors’ and other health care providers’ services, outpatient care, durable medical equipment, and home health care
• Helps cover some preventive services to help maintain your health and to keep certain illnesses from getting worse
Medicare Part C (also known as Medicare Advantage)
• Offers health plan options run by Medicare-approved private insurance companies. Medicare Advantage Plans are a way to get the benefits and services covered under Part A and Part B. Most Medicare Advantage Plans cover Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D). Some Medicare Advantage Plans may include extra benefits for an extra cost.
Medicare Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage)
• Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs
• May help lower your prescription drug cost and help protect against higher costs
• Run by Medicare-approved private insurance companies
Medicare is not something you have to face alone. We truly are here to educate and help you make the wise choice about your various Medicare coverage options.
Pick up the phone and call us now at 330-308-0200.